Estwings Fireside Friend
Best Axe For Splitting Wood
A splitting maul is a huge sledge hammer with a pointed axe head. Featuring a longer handle and duller blade edge, a maul bluntly splits wood through sheer force.
- Forged In One Piece – Durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- Wood Splitting Made Easy – Weighted wedge makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze
- Heavy Duty Sheath – Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
Fireside Friend Splitting Tool
Estwing’s Fireside Friend Splitting Tool is forged in one piece. The length and weight give leverage and power for easy wood splitting. If you need firewood for staying warm during the winter season ahead, you’re going to need a good wood splitting tool. Splitting tools are designed to create smaller chunks by splitting wood fibers apart.
- Solid America Steel
- Hand Sharpened Edge
- Shock Reduction Grip
- Nylon Sheath Included
- A weighted axe specifically designed for splitting
- Made In The USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- Shock Reduction Grip – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
Easy To Use
The original maul resembles an axe but with a broader head, for splitting wood. It also causes nearly no part of the wood to go to waste. More wood means less splitting and enjoying that wood in your fireplace for a longer time.
Estwing’s world famous Fireside Friend axe is the choice of outdoorsmen everywhere. Both the head and handle of the axe are forged in 1-piece and hand polished to a beautiful finish. This classic axe offers unsurpassed balance and temper. The genuine leather handled is sanded and lacquered, giving this one of a kind tool a durable yet comforatble feel. The Fireside Friend axe includes a rugged ballistic nylon sheath for added safety and protection. It has a tempered 2-3/8″ cutting edge for easy cutting. A must for all campers and outdoorsman alike. Estwing Axes are proudly forged in the in USA using the finest American steel.